Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lidl new protein range available yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Space Dog

I've definitely seen the pasta from that link, it's been knocking around in the 'reduced to clear' section in our LIDL for ages, I'd say no-one wants to buy it because it's still quite expensive even at 30% off. Looks like it could have been one of their special weekly offers instead of permanent stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭Macy0161

My local ones haven't had those big bite protein bars since they ran out from the week they were in. Like space dog, I'd suggest they were a special rather than a range (I have been looking for the bars, as the almond one was lovely!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

from reading online, it looked like it was a new range more than a special, maybe im wrong.

'talk to lidl' section would be nice on the forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭NinetyForNone

copeyhagen wrote: »
    from reading online, it looked like it was a new range more than a special, maybe im wrong.

'talk to lidl' section would be nice on the forum!
    Could try a twitter DM if you have an account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i do have an unused account for twitter alright, il lgive that a go. never got into the whole twitter thing. thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement