Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone line or DSL since Storm Ophelia

Options
  • 25-10-2017 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭

So most of my area has no phone line or DSL since the 16th of October. Trying to get concrete information from Eir when the issues will be resolved is abysmal. It's so bloody annoying when you ring customer support and they cannot give you any information on when the issue with be resolved. 

I know what the issue is that the tree broke through the cabling and it will be replaced and I know that's a big job to fix but surely there's a time schedule of when this will be fixed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Headshot wrote: »
    So most of my area has no phone line or DSL since the 16th of October. Trying to get concrete information from Eir when the issues will be resolved is abysmal. It's so bloody annoying when you ring customer support and they cannot give you any information on when the issue with be resolved. 

I know what the issue is that the tree broke through the cabling and it will be replaced and I know that's a big job to fix but surely there's a time schedule of when this will be fixed?

Hi Headshot, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm sorry to hear you are still without service, we are continuously working on getting our customers back up and running as soon as possible. 

Would you like to PM me your fault ref number and account details and I'll look into this for you? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Headshot wrote: »
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement