Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepaid meter query

Options
  • 25-10-2017 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering how to activate €5 credit, it says press any key on keypad.. So when I plugged in the handheld yoke it beeped so I pressed ignore, will the credit apply automatically or does it mean press any key on keypad attached to electric supply in my hallway.. Tia

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi BEB, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

The emergency credit will not be applied by pressing the Ignore button. 

If you press any number on the keypad meter itself (not the handheld device), the 5 EUR credit will be applied.

We hope this helps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭BEB

Hi BEB, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

The emergency credit will not be applied by pressing the Ignore button. 

If you press any number on the keypad meter itself (not the handheld device), the 5 EUR credit will be applied.

We hope this helps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

Hey, I am after pressing random key and emergency credit did not apply... Is there particular key to press to enable the emergency credit

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi BEB, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

There is no specific key to apply the emergency credit. 

As we only have a limited access to the Pay As You Go systems here in the Social Media department, we recommend contacting our colleagues in the dedicated Pay As You Go department on 1850 372 372. They will be happy to look into this for you. 

If you have any queries we can assist you with here on Boards, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

Advertisement