Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does my property has ever had a landline before?

Options
  • 25-10-2017 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

We moved to my apartment a few months ago and I'd like to know if my property has ever had a landline installed. I can send you the data to check it out ASAP. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

We moved to my apartment a few months ago and I'd like to know if my property has ever had a landline installed. I can send you the data to check it out ASAP. 

Thanks
    Hi chrisdanesi, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

The sales team on 1800 503 303 will be able to check this for you and clarify if a connection was previously there. They'll advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chrisdanesi

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi chrisdanesi, 

The sales team on 1800 503 303 will be able to check this for you and clarify if a connection was previously there. They'll advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

Unfortunately I don't have a phone available to call them (it's broken), and I've checked and the eir support has answered the same questions here loads of times, through other representatives, because of that I sent a message here! Could you help me please?

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi chrisdanesi, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

Unfortunately I don't have a phone available to call them (it's broken), and I've checked and the eir support has answered the same questions here loads of times, through other representatives, because of that I sent a message here! Could you help me please?

Thanks,
    No problem. 

Feel free to PM me your details and I'll clarify this with our sales team. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement