Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using a comelit style 5 to open faac gates 412 - 455d

Options
  • 25-10-2017 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all, as the title says I would like to use a comelit style 5 to open faac gates 412 - 455d. Also gates have to open out not in, just wondering if anyone would have a wiring diagram for dummies, to wire the gates in the first place, and to link them to the intercom so that they can be opened both as a single leaf and double leaf. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

I would not recommend that you DIY automatic gates.
    There are health and safety implications around the installation and operation of them, these have been issues by the HSA and the Private Security Authority within the last 12 months.

You are best advised to get in a professional to do this for you.
    If anyone gets hurt by your gates in the future then the finger will be pointed at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Whitman45

I won't tell them, if you don't!
    just looking for a wiring diagram for dummies, for my school project;)

Advertisement