Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer in Excess of 365 Limit

Options
  • 25-10-2017 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

I need to make a transfer from my account approx EUR70k

However, 365 will only allow a limited amount and I do not want to do multiple transfers

How can I instruct BOI to transfer the funds to another Sepa account?  Do I have to personnally call into a branch to do the transfer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

kilns wrote: »
    I need to make a transfer from my account approx EUR70k

However, 365 will only allow a limited amount and I do not want to do multiple transfers

How can I instruct BOI to transfer the funds to another Sepa account?  Do I have to personnally call into a branch to do the transfer

Hi kilns,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

If you're doing this transfer from a business account this would need to be done through Business online. If it's a personal account that you're making from you would be able to make this transfer with a cashier in a branch of Bank of Ireland, I'd ask you to bring in photo ID when you're going into make the transfer. You can also add it as a payee through 365 and if you select to receive the security code for the Payee through the post the daily limit would be €20,000.00 so you could make the transfer in four separate payments.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Hi Darren,

I received the code via text.  Is there a daily limit in doing transfers?  For example would I be able to do 7 transfers of 10,000 in one day?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

kilns wrote: »
    Hi Darren,

I received the code via text.  Is there a daily limit in doing transfers?  For example would I be able to do 7 transfers of 10,000 in one day?

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me kilns.
    This would be a daily limit they would need to be done on 7 separate working days. Please keep in mind that the cut off time for these transactions would be 3:30PM each working day.

Darren.

Advertisement