Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A No Nonsense Sub-tank

Options
  • 25-10-2017 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for something for a friend that just works , first time, everytime with no tricks or dodgy coils . He has tried the Cleito Exo and loves the flavour but Jesus that thing only works on the odd occasion. The coils and tank combination, either .2 or .4 just constantly give dry hits and thats with 6 different coils bought from 6 different locations and also messing around with the tank like some of the youtube videos suggest . So whats out there thats as good flavour wise but that folks have found to just work ....all the time .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

I don't usually sub-ohm vape as I am more of a mouth to lung vaper, but when I do I use an original Uwell Crown tank. While it might not be the prettiest tank, it does give a great vape with only a minor issue of an occasional leak from the air-hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Maybe try the Smok Baby Beast @22mm or Big Baby Beast @24mm. I'v used both for the best part of 7 months and found them to be great little no fuss tanks.

The X4 coils gave the best flavor but sadly the RBA section is pretty crap.

Advertisement