Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPAP machine question

Options
  • 25-10-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kozak

Hello

I have been using CPAP machine since January ( Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset)

Machine makes a difference but rent expensive, 110 eur per month. Wondering if anyone has purchased CPAP machine outright?If so did you find it trouble free or did it need frequent repairing?

found 2 online european CPAP stores, multidoctorshop registered in Greece and CPAP stores.eu registered in Bulgaria. Both have AirSense 10 for around 900 eur.

Any experience with this sellers?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

MOD: Please see existing CPAP thread. It may be helpful.

kozak wrote: »
    Hello

I have been using CPAP machine since January ( Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset)

Machine makes a difference but rent expensive, 110 eur per month. Wondering if anyone has purchased CPAP machine outright?If so did you find it trouble free or did it need frequent repairing?

found 2 online european CPAP stores, multidoctorshop registered in Greece and CPAP stores.eu registered in Bulgaria. Both have AirSense 10 for around 900 eur.

Any experience with this sellers?

Thanks

The resmed guys took me through what it would cost to buy my machine outright, and what level of cover e.g. mask replacement, wouldn't be included if i bought vs rented. did they not take you through yours?
    I know someone did buy a second hand one for a fraction of the price and was happy, i think they posted in the existing cpap thread

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fuff

Kozak, can I ask if you went through and bought from either site? Or if anyone else has bought from them?

I would like to buy and there's a huge difference in price between them and ResMed here. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭pummice

Just wondering did you buy new machine in the end, or are you still renting? If renting from resmed, do they give you a new mask periodically

Advertisement