Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strava and FIT files

Options
  • 25-10-2017 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭

You'll see from the attached file there are no figures for average cadence, heartrate or power. I know them from the device (Bryton 310) but otherwise they are nowhere to be seen on Strava. TCX files from an Edge use to work fine.

Anybody know what is going on ? It was an indoor ride

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Are you manually importing to Strava? You might be better using the Bryton tool and have that sync to Strava instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Weepsie wrote: »
    Are you manually importing to Strava? You might be better using the Bryton tool and have that sync to Strava instead.

I am. Not sure what you mean by tool but found an Android Bryton app which I've installed. I can pair it using Bluetooth with the 310 and I've authorized Strava auto sync so will get to try upload this way next time.

It also asked me if I want to set up a Bryton account which I did but I cannot any web login so I'm not sure what this is

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

There are 2 bryton aps. Bryton Sport and one just called Bryton. I would imagine you're on the second one as the first is discontinued (and was awful).

This is the site to use : https://active.brytonsport.com, login with strava, upload your files from your 310 to bryton active and then they can be synced to Strava similar to Garmin Connect / MioShare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Weepsie wrote: »
    There are 2 bryton aps. Bryton Sport and one just called Bryton. I would imagine you're on the second one as the first is discontinued (and was awful).

This is the site to use : https://active.brytonsport.com, login with strava, upload your files from your 310 to bryton active and then they can be synced to Strava similar to Garmin Connect / MioShare

Yes this website is very similar in look and feel to the app and no doubt from the same code base. Thanks

Advertisement