Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goal Saver

Options
  • 25-10-2017 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭

I have been trying to open a "Goal Saver " account on line. I have a BOI current account but am trying  to fund this account from a non BOI A/C.
    When filling in the online form I can put in the funding A/C IBAN ok but the BIC is greyed out and locked on the BOI BIC.
    Can this savings account be funded from a non BOI A/C ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

fernrock wrote: »
    I have been trying to open a "Goal Saver " account on line. I have a BOI current account but am trying  to fund this account from a non BOI A/C.
    When filling in the online form I can put in the funding A/C IBAN ok but the BIC is greyed out and locked on the BOI BIC.
    Can this savings account be funded from a non BOI A/C ?

Hi fernrock,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

If you're opening the Goal Saver account online the transfers going into the account would need to come from a Bank of Ireland current account. However if you open this type of account in a branch of Bank of Ireland you would then have the option for the payments to come in from a different financial institution.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭fernrock

Thanks

Advertisement