Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC FIGHT NIGHT MACHIDA VS BRUNSON

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Pretty decent top control there. Very quick transition when marshman started giving his back.

Convingtons face is going to be purple due to lack of oxygen very soon

Convingtons face is going to be purple due to lack of oxygen very soon

or not :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Such a bad beating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Wouldnt be surprised if the brazilian judges gave Maia the first 2 rounds......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Machida walking out to the Game of Thrones theme...LOL

I hope they feed Covington to Woodley...... it would be a massacre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Got to give props to covington he made a show of maia and then cuts one hell of a promo and makes a name for himself.

Hate him or love him he knows how to make a name for himself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ricero wrote: »
    Got to give props to covington he made a show of maia and then cuts one hell of a promo and makes a name for himself.

Hate him or love him he knows how to make a name for himself

Being involved in Pro Wrestling without ATT must be helping a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Somebody in got in a nice edit:

431822.PNG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭tinpib

Caught up this morning. Great scrap between dos Santos/Griffin, see it got fight of the night.

As usual my outsider picks lost. And as usual my favourites lost as well. :pac:

Enjoyed Jared Gordon again, like the way he is relentless coming forward. Marshman got outclassed.

Santos/Hermanson was good as well, great KO power with Santos. Trinaldo won the battle of the old farts.

Have no idea what Maia was thinking exchanging punches. I thought his heart might be gone before the fight, missed Colvington's post fight interview, will go back and watch it. Maia was spouting blood in the last 30 seconds of the fight, a serious beating.

Brunson went exactly as expected. I thought Machida was way past it in his last 2 fights, thought it was recent enough but time is flying and they were back in 2015. At 39 that fight was only going to end one way, 1.61 on Brunson was a great price.

Very quiet thread here, but next week's card should be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Advertisement