Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard drive / mother board damaged how to know ?

Options
  • 25-10-2017 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,
    My computer stop working now it’s showing a blue screen with the commons errors 0x0000007b, 0x0000007e, 0xFFFFF880009A9928,0xFFFFFFFFC0000034, I’ve googled all the errors, but nothing. it doesn’t even let me booting up; no from usb or cd... I’ve checked all booted options up and down with no luck, I don’t know if the problem is the hard drive or mother board, also I cleaned the memory ram, I mean I did almost everything, I connected the hard drive through a sata cable to another computer and it doesn’t read it or show it. So before I spend money buying a hard disk or mother board would like to know your feedback.
    Antonio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

tonyvanday wrote: »
    Hi there,
    My computer stop working now it’s showing a blue screen with the commons errors 0x0000007b, 0x0000007e, 0xFFFFF880009A9928,0xFFFFFFFFC0000034, I’ve googled all the errors, but nothing. it doesn’t even let me booting up; no from usb or cd... I’ve checked all booted options up and down with no luck, I don’t know if the problem is the hard drive or mother board, also I cleaned the memory ram, I mean I did almost everything, I connected the hard drive through a sata cable to another computer and it doesn’t read it or show it. So before I spend money buying a hard disk or mother board would like to know your feedback.
    Antonio

What do you mean you cleaned the RAM?
    How many sticks are there? Try booting with one at a time?
    Does the MOBO make any beeps when booting?
    Can you hear the HDD spinning up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tonyvanday

mordeith wrote: »

Hey mordeith, i Just read in a post that could work take out the memories and clean it. Think misspelled that there are 6 sticks or memories, I’ll try one by one to see now :(

Gonna check now about MOBO but pretty sure didn’t hear nothing.
    HDD spinning up indeed, try to read it in another pc with no lecture at all like it doesn’t have info or format.

I’ll tell you in a few minutes. Cheers man

Mordeith, I checked up all the sticks and all good.
    -MOBO No beeps.
    -HDD spinning weird, when I hold it I felt the vibration like something is loose or not right, Also it emited a weird noise for a secs.
    - screen showing this message now; the boot selection failed because a requiered device is inaccessible.,

mordeith wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭phily2002

Have you ran a hdd check? You could use windows one or download hirens and put it on a usb. With hirens you can test everything. Lots of guides online for it.
    I'd imagine from your post that the hdd is dying

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I want to know what site recommended to take the RAM sticks out & clean them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭phily2002

Dust gets into the slots so removing them and blowing it out isn't bad advice.

Thanks Phillip I’ll do, let you know.,

phily2002 wrote: »
    Have you ran a hdd check? You could use windows one or download hirens and put it on a usb. With hirens you can test everything. Lots of guides online for it.
    I'd imagine from your post that the hdd is dying

Advertisement