Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB tracker rate

• 25-10-2017 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I have a mortgage with PTSB since 2007 after a year one on some sort of special offer rate I was offered a tracker rate of 2.25% plus ECB rate. This seemed to be common practice at the time.
    Some people seem to have apealed their high tracker rate, has anyone been successful and could this tie in with what’s going on in the media right now.
    Will PTSB send out a copy of contract to confirm rate that should of been issued after year 1.

Thanks, just curious will all thats going on in media lately. Would of just trusted what they send and accepted it before but not anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

One of the groups of consumers that may have been affected are those who were put on a higher tracker rate than they should have been after their 'discounted' rate period ended. To know for certain though you'll need to check your mortgage documentation. If you think there is an issue, then you should either contact a financial advisor/solicitor who is familiar with the issue, or contact your bank - I think PTSB have a freephone number just for queries on tracker mortgages, or you could put it in writing and it'll be dealt with by the complaints department.

Advertisement