Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncture clinic recommendation

Options
  • 26-10-2017 6:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Would really appreciate if anybody could recommend a good acupuncture clinic in the city, especially if someone has experience.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Snowshower wrote: »
    Would really appreciate if anybody could recommend a good acupuncture clinic in the city, especially if someone has experience.

Thanks

Pretty much all physiotherapists do this and are experienced at it.

However they will want to assess yoi to see if it is the best treatment for you situation, not just do it cos you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

I actually meant someone who has experience with a specific person/clinic...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

I, and my wife, have gone to her. An absolute lady.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Jane-McHugh-Acupuncture-and-Reflexology-Practice-1557507291137567/about/

In my experience in Ireland, only a limited number of physios carry out acupuncture and then if they do, it's only for matters related to their physio work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Helen in Triskel Centre in Salthill,
    Saffron in Niall lodge,
    At the top of Niall Lodge beside Murrays, there is an Asian acupuncturist(his name escapes me) he advertises on the advertiser regularly.

Eash of my extended family have been to at least one of these and were very happy with the results. I can get you their no's if you like.
    Colleagues like the acupuncture/herb practice opposite the library in town.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭the_sonandmoon

I've used Bernie Doyle in knocknacarra a few times. I think she's brilliant. She has always fixed what ailed me. I recommended her to a friend, who also now highly rates her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Karen in the Resting Tree Holistic Centre in Bohermore. Exceptional.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Thank you all very much really appreciate.

Advertisement