Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken pole - Can't report

Options
  • 26-10-2017 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi I am trying to report a eir pole that has broke and is blocking my entrance to my house. I don't think eir is currently aware of the fault.

I tried ringing 1904 but since I'm not a eir Customer it wouldnt leave me proceed to a customer service agent to explain the situation. Can I send a DM with the location of the fault?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

rounders wrote: »
    Hi I am trying to report a eir pole that has broke and is blocking my entrance to my house. I don't think eir is currently aware of the fault.

I tried ringing 1904 but since I'm not a eir Customer it wouldnt leave me proceed to a customer service agent to explain the situation. Can I send a DM with the location of the fault?
    Hi there rounders

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.  Would you mind just sending me a PM with exactly what the issues is, the full address and then your name and contact number where they can contact you if needed?

We do have a contact number for this which is 1850 245 424 and they only deal with dangerous plans (if you want to call in directly)

-Kyle

Advertisement