Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Data

Options
  • 26-10-2017 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just looking for advice, the data on my phone isn't working. It's showing as '3G' and the 4 little dots beside it which looks like I have full coverage..

I tried the typical 'turn it off, turn if back on again' trick but alas, it didn't work!

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or is there a known issue?

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭coldcake

I have the same issue since last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Green Peter

Me too but turning it off and on sorted it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

My brothers was also gone this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Mine's been out since last night too. I've tried turning it off and on again. It doesn't have the "3G" symbol, just nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,521 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Same issue since last night for mobile broadband.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

Out here too in Donegal. Hey eir, what are y'all at, I'm not paying for no service.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Eir's twitter says there's a problem with data

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there everyone

Sorry to hear about the mobile data issues you're all having.  I would suggest turning the mobile off for at least 5 minutes so this can do an automatic location update.  If you can, take out your SIM as well and give this a wipe.

If you are using SIM cards that are more than 1 year old, I would suggest getting new USIMs

Let me know how you all get on

-Kyle

Advertisement