Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tale of woe and horrendous customer care

Options
  • 26-10-2017 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

hi, so got a letter in September advising of the price increase. rang up and cancelled.
    Broadband switched wef 15/10/2017. I asked that my phone be switched from bill to pre pay and this is where the crap starts.

The switch was supposed to happen on the 20th, didnt happen. Then was informed it would happen on the 23rd, still no joy.

Old sim with the number i want to keep went dead on 24th, put in the new sim and was told my number would be ported within 24hrs.

However this hasn't happened, when i ring i get passed around or hung up on. I get a different reason or excuse of everyone i talk to. If they cant or wont help they hang up on me.

Any assistance would be appreciated,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Owryan wrote: »
    hi, so got a letter in September advising of the price increase. rang up and cancelled.
    Broadband switched wef 15/10/2017. I asked that my phone be switched from bill to pre pay and this is where the crap starts.

The switch was supposed to happen on the 20th, didnt happen. Then was informed it would happen on the 23rd, still no joy.

Old sim with the number i want to keep went dead on 24th, put in the new sim and was told my number would be ported within 24hrs.

However this hasn't happened, when i ring i get passed around or hung up on. I get a different reason or excuse of everyone i talk to. If they cant or wont help they hang up on me.

Any assistance would be appreciated,
    Hi there Owryan

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

So sorry to hear what happened. I would be more than happy to look into this for you and see what I can do from here.  Just send me the following information in a PM and I'll assist you further there.

1.  Full registered name on the account
    2.  Account number
    3.  The mobile number & PIN
    4.  The new SIM number that you have
    5.  Include http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057801919 as your link in PM

-Kyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I got my final bill and it appears im in credit, how do i claim this back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I got my final bill and it appears im in credit, how do i claim this back?
    Hi there,

I should be able to arrange this for you if you PM me your account number and full name.

- Adam

Ok. Could someone look into how i can get my refund back. Adam was dealing with it.

I ve rang up 3 times chasing up on it and keep getting transferred and hung up on.

Last person claimed there was no record of it or any arrangements to sort it, even after i gave them a reference number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Ok. Could someone look into how i can get my refund back. Adam was dealing with it.

I ve rang up 3 times chasing up on it and keep getting transferred and hung up on.

Last person claimed there was no record of it or any arrangements to sort it, even after i gave them a reference number
    Hi,

Apologies for the delay here. I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

• Advertisement

So, a cheque arrived this morning refunding me after i closed my account. Many thanks to Adam for his help on this.

Now the thing is i ve just gotten an email notification for my account stating I'm in credit for €5 odd. But since it can't access my details i've no idea what this is for.

I believe Adam has escaped so can someone else help please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

So, a cheque arrived this morning refunding me after i closed my account. Many thanks to Adam for his help on this.

Now the thing is i ve just gotten an email notification for my account stating I'm in credit for €5 odd. But since it can't access my details i've no idea what this is for.

I believe Adam has escaped so can someone else help please.
    Hi Owryan, 

I'm glad to hear you have received your cheque. Adam is no longer with us, feel free to PM me your account details and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement