Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CNC prototype, belts, bearings sources ireland

Options
  • 26-10-2017 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

I need to source some parts for a cnc prototype. Does anyone know a good supplier in Ireland where I can pick up belt, pulleys, bearings, slides etc.

There are many webplaces in UK and Germany, however with delivery days and costs of returns, I would rather deal locally.

Maybe there is a DIT or 3rd level college that might have a lab, I could go and build my prototype in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

You could look at Radionics

http://ie.rs-online.com/web/

They do have a bricks and mortar shop in Crumlin where you can pick the stuff up from.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭G-Man

Yep - have been getting some pieces there.. However its very much order it in, wait a day or too pick up and then find - its not quite the fit you want.

I will keep looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

Challenge power transmission by the red cow another option

Advertisement