Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Conroy Faith healer Laois

Options
  • 26-10-2017 3:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭

I know there are a few posts about this already but they are all a few years old now. My 5 mnth old suffers with reflux and never sleeps for more than a couple of hours. My husband wants to bring him to Jimmy Conroy but ive always been a bit dubious. Saying that im at the point now where i will try anything.
    Has anyone any experience in bringing their babies either to him or someone like that?
    I have tried different formulas...medicine...osteopath etc already

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Why don't you bring your child to a witch doctor? Or a giant clown with magical powers? because you might as well...it's a disgrace that these people exist and an even bigger disgrace that people would send children to these quacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

You're bringing a 5-month baby to a faith healer !!!! Dose'nt say much for your faith. But you could and should bring your child to your GP. The service is free.

Advertisement