Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching offer

Options
  • 26-10-2017 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,348 ✭✭✭✭

I have two electric accounts with EI, and currently my gas account is with another company. 

I got a phone call recently from someone in EI offering incentives to switch my gas account, but I was in work at the time and was unsure if I'd been with my current gas suppliers over 12 months and therefore free to switch.  

I asked if I could call back when I'd checked this, but he got very cagey and wouldn't give me a name or number (slightly bizarre!) but promised a callback the following week.  Callback never came.

I'm interested in switching, and would like to hear details of the offers again - it involved a discount and cashback but I didn't take note of the details at the time.

Could someone please provide me with details of this and also the gas supply rates so that I can compare packages and make a decision?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Hi HeidiHeidi,[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for your interest in switching your gas to Electric Ireland.[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Can you please send us a private message with the following details?[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]- Your name[/font]
    [font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]- Your address[/font]
    [font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]- Your current Electric Ireland account number[/font]
    [font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]- Your GPRN[/font]
    [font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]- Your contact number[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]We can then look into this for you.[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Aoife[/font]

Advertisement