Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversion Decals Location

• 26-10-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭

As above folks can anyone recommend where to get Decals for a Citroen Relay.(conversion)..or even a site that has Example Proofs for specific van conversions..so I could get a vehicle sign writer to copy...
    There is a clown on Adverts advertising but he doesn't seem to answer post or messages..so would have no faith in his work..
    Thanks in advance.
    PS would prefer to deal in Ireland if it is a case of buying and applying myself..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

elaverty wrote: »
    As above folks can anyone recommend where to get Decals for a Citroen Relay.(conversion)..or even a site that has Example Proofs for specific van conversions..so I could get a vehicle sign writer to copy...
    There is a clown on Adverts advertising but he doesn't seem to answer post or messages..so would have no faith in his work..
    Thanks in advance.
    PS would prefer to deal in Ireland if it is a case of buying and applying myself..

Fatstripe signs have lots of examples: http://stores.ebay.ie/fatstripe-signs/_i.html?_nkw=ducato&submit=Search&_sid=695661365

I often think they look a bit naff unless you rework them to take into account your window layouts.

If its white or other light colour I like the way adria, swift and globecar and others put a ground around the windows. Makes it look much less haphazard.

adria-twin-sp-fiat-1471092_b_c150100aea956ee5.jpg

2014-globecar-globescout-style-motorhome-exterior.jpg

Swift-select.jpg

Advertisement