Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviation apprenticeship 2018

Options
  • 26-10-2017 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone know if aer lingus or city jet or any other airline will be running the engineering apprenticeship in 2018?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AaronDJ

Be interested in knowing this myself. What airlines run apprenticeships in Ireland do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Adam70

As far as I know Aer Lingus, Atlantic Aviation Group, stobart air, Dublin aerospace. They’re all the ones who only require you to have 5 passes at junior cert and to be over 16 on June 1st. There are some more who require leaving cert. Have been told that applications open in early spring and that Aer Lingus only take on about 20 apprentices

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AaronDJ

Adam70 wrote: »
    As far as I know Aer Lingus, Atlantic Aviation Group, stobart air, Dublin aerospace. They’re all the ones who only require you to have 5 passes at junior cert and to be over 16 on June 1st. There are some more who require leaving cert. Have been told that applications open in early spring and that Aer Lingus only take on about 20 apprentices

Yeah I hard that about Aer Lingus only taking on a few. Last year was the first time in 3 years they took on new apprentices. Will it be 3 years before they do the same again I wonder. Fingers crossed there are some starting in the coming months

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Adam70

Hopefully there’s a few ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cathal98

Aer lingus took on 8 last year
    AAG 18
    Dublin aerospace 15
    CityJet 5
    Stobart 3

Expect numbers to be similar this year

• Advertisement
Advertisement