Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is adding a payee function switched off on Banking 365

Options
  • 26-10-2017 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I've tried twice this week with no luck. No text comes to my phone. I didn't my phone details or anything... but can't see how I would check what number you have for me. I have added many payees this way in the past

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ANewStart wrote: »
    I've tried twice this week with no luck. No text comes to my phone. I didn't my phone details or anything... but can't see how I would check what number you have for me. I have added many payees this way in the past
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

You can check what number is registered to receive these messages through your 365 online profile.
    If you click into the "Manage Accounts" tab on the left hand side of the home screen then select the option to "Amend my mobile phone for security codes" within this section you'll be shown the number that we currently have registered for your account and you'll also be given the option to change the phone number if the number registered is not correct.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement