Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYE app not working with iOS 11

Options
  • 26-10-2017 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all, I realy need to pull data from this app but I cant revert my iPhone to an older iOS to get the data please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

The revenue app is working for me. I filed a tax return on ros last week. I’m on 11.0.3

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Drucilla07

squonk wrote: »
    The revenue app is working for me. I filed a tax return on ros last week. I’m on 11.0.3

Yeah the revenue app works but I’m on about the old paye app that preceded this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

I haven’t used that old app but the new revenue app allows you to log onto PAYEAnytime and ROS so could you use that? I suspect the old app may be no longer supported. Revenue are a bit crap with managing their customer facing stuff.

Advertisement