Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭corks finest

TheDriver wrote: »
    Mine renewed noblem this week

Same a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,289 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Every now and then the odd story of a cancellation crops up here but I think it’s more a f*** up than a cancellation
    That story is then followed by success stories from everyone else
    6 months done now and it’s cost me €15 so far lol
    I was wondering if amazon would do the same thing but after having a trial for that I wouldn’t even pay a euro for 6 months it’s total garbage in comparison

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Since finding the US Netflix, it's even better again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭masterboy123

There was a post where Netflix account was available on a sharing basis. I can't find it anywhere. Anyone can help me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

There's no official sharing option from Netflix.

What's happening is that people are sharing one account as it allows you to create up to four profiles.

• Advertisement

That's exactly I am looking for. There used to be a thread, but can't find it now.
    There's no official sharing option from Netflix.

What's happening is that people are sharing one account as it allows you to create up to four profiles.

That's exactly I am looking for. There used to be a thread, but can't find it now.

It was this thread where people said if they wanted to join a group
    Best option is start your own account and get three others to join you and collect the money from them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Just beware that ye can see each others accounts and one person could hog 4 spaces hence trust is needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭bromley52

Just beware that ye can see each others accounts and one person could hog 4 spaces hence trust is needed

So if you watch something like Blue is the Warmest Colour everyone will know. :D

Set some terms, use more than one screen and you get bounced from the group with no refund and no snooping ( I don’t care who sees what I watch anyway tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Set some terms, use more than one screen and you get bounced from the group with no refund and no snooping ( I don’t care who sees what I watch anyway tbh

No way of knowing who is watching/using more than 1 screen or if you are snopping on others ?

yabadabado wrote: »
    No way of knowing who is watching/using more than 1 screen or if you are snopping on others ?

I’ve been in a group for 8 months and never had a problem and it’s cheap as chips, I’d never use more than one screen at a time that’s just being an arse

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I’ve been in a group for 8 months and never had a problem and it’s cheap as chips, I’d never use more than one screen at a time that’s just being an arse

Of course it's being a dickhead but my point is there isnt any way of stopping it,setting a few terms isn't going to stop someone when there's no way of monitoring it.
    You just have to hope you are in with a few sound people.

Or, you know, fork up the extra 5 euro a month it costs to have a plan to yourself.

If you're comfortable sharing with people, do it. If you're not, don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

bromley52 wrote: »
    So if you watch something like Blue is the Warmest Colour everyone will know. :D

Only because it got a 7.8 on IMDB. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

What is the cheapest method to sign up for netflix now? Is the Mexico option still available/working?

timple23 wrote: »
    What is the cheapest method to sign up for netflix now? Is the Mexico option still available/working?

I googled that for you and here is the result

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/qz.com/996248/this-is-the-cheapest-place-in-the-world-to-get-netflix/amp/

How do we get to sign up using Mexican Netflix website? It redirects to Ireland. And any other issues while using Mexican Netflix such as different language?

How do we get to sign up using Mexican Netflix website? It redirects to Ireland. And any other issues while using Mexican Netflix such as different language?

All the info for signing up and also info to get American Netflix is in this thread if you just read back a few posts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,961 ✭✭✭cletus

This is a previous post by me outlining the steps needed to get a Mexican account. You'll have to search for the US Netflix thing
    cletus wrote: »
    Download tunnelbear.
    Set up an account
    Set your location to Mexico
    Go to netflix.
    Turn off tunnelbear
    Sign in to Netflix
    Enjoy

• Advertisement

Is this process still working?

Any after issues?

Quote: cletus
    Download tunnelbear.
    Set up an account
    Go to netflix.
    Turn off tunnelbear
    Sign in to Netflix
    Enjoy
    cletus wrote: »
    This is a previous post by me outlining the steps needed to get a Mexican account. You'll have to search for the US Netflix thing

Is this process still working?

Any after issues?

Quote: cletus
    Download tunnelbear.
    Set up an account
    Go to netflix.
    Turn off tunnelbear
    Sign in to Netflix
    Enjoy
    Yes it’s still working and no issues
    What kind of issues are you expecting ?

I love how people don't use "please" or "thank you" on the internet.

I love how people don't use "please" or "thank you" on the internet.

Thank you for the irrelevant comment in my inbox

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭corks finest

Same,all good

Issues such as account not working properly and asking me to pay again at Irish rates.

Issues such as account not working properly and asking me to pay again at Irish rates.

Do it properly as the other poster has told you and you won’t have any issues
    If you are really worried then just pay the Irish subscription
    Read the thread for more info rather than keep asking things that have been clearly covered in the thread
    Small bit of research on your part goes along way rather than being spoon fed info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Anyone else have issues getting onto the netflix website when changing location to Mexico? Works fine when tunnelbear is off, but get a page can't be displayed message when I have location to Mexico.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Anyone else have issues getting onto the netflix website when changing location to Mexico? Works fine when tunnelbear is off, but get a page can't be displayed message when I have location to Mexico.

No, no issues whatsoever.

Screenshot_20180610-093141_Chrome.jpg

• Advertisement

Use incognito mode in a Chrome.

Advertisement