Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

So what's the cheapest country to sign up through ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The Spreadsheet is updated automatically, so it will be accurate. I think it is Argentina now, but not 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Thread on hukd today showing good prices for Turkey (not on the spreadsheet):
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/netflix-from-252-per-month-using-turkish-mexico-canada-vpn-guide-netflix-2963095

Thread on hukd today showing good prices for Turkey (not on the spreadsheet):

Turkey is on the spreadsheet here

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107280305&postcount=665

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

Any more groups set up to get Netflix cheaper?, I'd be interested if there is a space available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭odddavey

mcgucc22 wrote: »
    Any more groups set up to get Netflix cheaper?, I'd be interested if there is a space available.

No need for groups anymore. You can get 4k premium and 4 devices for 7 euro going through the Argentina vpn. Basic for less than 3 euro and around 5 euro for standard. Why would u bother with a group?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

odddavey wrote: »
    No need for groups anymore. You can get 4k premium and 4 devices for 7 euro going through the Argentina vpn. Basic for less than 3 euro and around 5 euro for standard. Why would u bother with a group?

Basic & Standard don't offer 4K. Basic also only offers SD.

If someone wanted 4K but only needed 1 'screen' they'd still be paying €84 / year.

Or they could find 3 more people with the same requirements and only pay €21 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭corks finest

mcgucc22 wrote: »

Correct

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

I have an lg tv any idea how to switch my ipn to use tunnel bear on the app on tv?

• Advertisement

I have an lg tv any idea how to switch my ipn to use tunnel bear on the app on tv?

You only need to set up the vpn via your mobile .
    Install express vpn and sign up for trial.
    Don't need vpn to watch content. Is the tv an android tv or web os tv? If web is then can't run tunnel bear on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

you only need the VPN for subscribing. Do it on the phone. Once you are subscribed in the cheaper country then you just sign into you netflix apps are per normal on your other devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭R11

You only need to set up the vpn via your mobile .
    Install express vpn and sign up for trial.
    Don't need vpn to watch content. Is the tv an android tv or web os tv? If web is then can't run tunnel bear on it.
    Slightly off topic - I just got an LG smart tv, is there a VPN that I can use on webOS?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,547 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

If people are looking at the lifetime or trial subs to Getflix to watch Netflix just be aware of this bit.
    US Netflix is supported on every device for 1, 3, 6, 12 and 24 month paid subscribers! Lifetime and trial accounts are supported on web browsers only. If you’re getting the proxy error please read below

• Registered Users Posts: 24,349 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

If people are looking at the lifetime or trial subs to Getflix to watch Netflix just be aware of this bit.

I must have been a lucky one.. my lifetime account had no such restrictions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭Brian017

lawred2 wrote: »
    I must have been a lucky one.. my lifetime account had no such restrictions

Mine too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭ozmo

Tunnel bear has fallen out of favour with some since they were bought by McAffe couple months ago... Linus and several other YouTubers have cut all ties with them over it. Don’t use either but just passing on the info.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I’m only using 1 screen and have 4k premium for €30 a year in a family, wouldn’t make sense to pay €84
    Netflix family is great and unlike real families we never argue lol

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

Do travel agents work again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭boris1234

Hi All,

Just want to clarify.

So if I let cancel my current Irish account at the end my current bill cycle, can I sign up via another country and have the same username/password? Or do I need to setup a fresh account with new email etc.?

Thanks

boris1234 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just want to clarify.

So if I let cancel my current Irish account at the end my current bill cycle, can I sign up via another country and have the same username/password? Or do I need to setup a fresh account with new email etc.?

Thanks

You can sign up with same. As though you moved country and your subscription ended while you were there.

Quick question whats the best or cheapest app to change my ip address to a diff country? I have netflix as an app on my tv so will this work also?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Quick question whats the best or cheapest app to change my ip address to a diff country? I have netflix as an app on my tv so will this work also?

All the info is in the thread just read back a few posts
    Here’s a post about the vpn
    It will work on the app on the tv yes

Tunnel bear has turkey
    Getflix free trial has Mexico

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭NATLOR

OmegaGene wrote: »
    All the info is in the thread just read back a few posts
    Here’s a post about the vpn
    It will work on the app on the tv yes

No free trial on Express but they have a 30 day money back guarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Tunnelbear

NATLOR wrote: »
    No free trial on Express but they have a 30 day money back guarantee
    Oh yes there is a 7 day free trial. Expressvpn.
    It's on the 1st screen when u open it.

NordVPN do a free trial and have offers on at the minute.

odddavey wrote:
    Oh yes there is a 7 day free trial. Expressvpn. It's on the 1st screen when u open it.

Finally found it, only seems to be available on the Android app had been searching on a Windows laptop

• Advertisement

Suckit wrote:
    NordVPN do a free trial and have offers on at the minute.

Had the Nord trial used it to get Deezer premium for under €2 a month through the Turkish site (same method as posted for Netflix) but Netflix won't work in Turkey keeps reverting to .com and US prices

Advertisement