Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm cost - ballpark figure?

Options
  • 26-10-2017 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

I'm seriously thinking of getting some house security/alarm system.
    I haven't contacted any companies yet, as first I'd like to know some sort of ballpark figure re cost.

As a guide, house is a bungalow - front door and 3 front windows. Back door and 4 rear windows. I'd like to include coverage to a detached garage and separate block built shed as well.

I realise there are many configurations that may suit, but at the moment just wondering about sort of prices I could expect to cover the above.

Any ideas, anyone??

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hard to say could be anywhere from €700-€1500 with wireless depending on the options you want.
    Your best bet is to get out around 3 licenced companies to survey the property & give you a written specification/design proposal.

Advertisement