Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

File request

Options
  • 26-10-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello,

How do i go about requesting my file history regarding my mortgage. I was previously with ics. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hello,

How do i go about requesting my file history regarding my mortgage. I was previously with ics.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

For a request like this I'd ask you to send in a written letter requesting the information to your account holding branch. Please include contact information for yourself on the letter and everything can then be sent back to you.
    I've given a link here that you can use to get the address of any branch of Bank of Ireland.

Thanks again for your message,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Hello Darren,

Im having trouble finding my account holding branch.  I do have a statement and the only address on it is ''New Century House''.
    Im not sure that BOI still do business there.  There is an Iban and BIC on the back of the page.  Can you assist in locating my account holding branch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hello Darren,

Im having trouble finding my account holding branch.  I do have a statement and the only address on it is ''New Century House''.
    Im not sure that BOI still do business there.  There is an Iban and BIC on the back of the page.  Can you assist in locating my account holding branch?
    Thanks for getting back to me. If you send us a private message here, I should be able to confirm what branch the account is registered in.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

Advertisement