Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasons in Skerries is Closing

Options
  • 26-10-2017 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭

I see on Instagram that they've announced their closure. After the death of the owners husband some weeks back, she's decided not to continue.
    Certainly that's an understandable reason not to continue but I'll be sad to see them go. Staff were lovely, food was always fresh and I liked the location. They stopped doing their Irish breakfast some time ago but to this day it's the best I ever had anywhere. Gourmet ingredients and just the right amount.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I see on Instagram that they've announced their closure. After the death of the owners husband some weeks back, she's decided not to continue.
    Certainly that's an understandable reason not to continue but I'll be sad to see them go. Staff were lovely, food was always fresh and I liked the location. They stopped doing their Irish breakfast some time ago but to this day it's the best I ever had anywhere. Gourmet ingredients and just the right amount.

How very sad. It was lovely when they had those foldable partitions, which gave the place a continental feel. As they also did the catering in Ardgillan I would guess that that might be closing too.

Advertisement