Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper chase now

Options
  • 27-10-2017 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭

Who's awake? Sounds like something big going down, cop sirens and plenty of them along with the copper chopper overhead in Castleknock area for the last 20 mins or so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Seve OB wrote: »
    Who's awake? Sounds like something big going down, cop sirens and plenty of them along with the copper chopper overhead in Castleknock area for the last 20 mins or so.

Just another night in the hood

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

gitzy16v wrote: »
    Just another night in the hood

They've pissed off now, might get a bit of shut eye before the next one CES along :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Seve OB wrote: »

Yep, chopper and sirens woke me up in Clonsilla

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AAD

Yep,

Woke me up in Clonsilla when it sounded like the chopper was about to land in my garden, looked out the window and it almost was, very low indeed. It took around ten minutes for the sirens to catch up with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AAD

Just went to do the school run and there was a Garda bike going around the estate, something must have been dumped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Was down Huntstown Way too, it woke my gf up around 1.30. Helicopter and sirens.

Advertisement