Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't recieve Data Allowance

Options
  • 27-10-2017 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I topped up by 20 euro n the 23 Oct to activate my data allowance. I received the text to say it has been activated but I have no had no 3g/4g even Edge signal since. I think it may not have actually been activated at all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Hi I topped up by 20 euro n the 23 Oct to activate my data allowance. I received the text to say it has been activated but I have no had no 3g/4g even Edge signal since. I think it may not have actually been activated at all
    Hi there sammyjo90

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

If you received a confirmation text to say that it's been activated, then this should be active.

Having no or little signal could be a coverage issue that you're experiencing.  Would this data allowance be a plan or an add-on/booster?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ahm I think its a plan...simply unlimited any network texts and 15gb. It seems too much of a coincidence that it's only occurred since that date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Ahm I think its a plan...simply unlimited any network texts and 15gb. It seems too much of a coincidence that it's only occurred since that date.
    When you text "offer" or "balance" to 50104, what does it say? If you're on that plan and it's active, everything (calls, text & data) should work for you unless you used up your data

Let me know

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

It randomly came back yesterday afternoon.
    Still think it wasnt a coverage issue as i could make calls and texts etc..too coincidental.

Just glad its back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

It randomly came back yesterday afternoon.
    Still think it wasnt a coverage issue as i could make calls and texts etc..too coincidental.

Just glad its back
    Glad to hear this is working for you again :)

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement