Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher Malahide Castle Friday June 15th 2018

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I’ve been to gigs all over Europe and the US. There are queues to the bar in every country.

As have I. Not my experience. Not like here anyway. There were 40 minutes queues at Nick Cave here for example. Last time I saw that was the Stone Roses in Manchester.

There are no comparable bar queues in Madison Square Garden, or Central Park, or the gigs I've been to in Stockholm, Barcelona, Rome etc recently.

We have an odd culture here with regard to booze at gigs. Even comedy gigs. A poor culture too for the most part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Based on the distractions at gigs thread, it seems I'm not a cranky auld git. The gig experience here is turning into a horrible one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

seachto7 wrote: »
    Based on the distractions at gigs thread, it seems I'm not a cranky auld git. The gig experience here is turning into a horrible one.

Depends on the gig. The one gig a year big event summer whores are always dodgy. Slane, malahide etc. Liam G was always going to attract a large portion of complete apes.

Advertisement