Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tears for fears 3 Arena, May 2nd 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,408 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Still waiting on an email back from TM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Still waiting on an email back from TM

If you are that worried why don't you call them?

lc180 wrote: »
    If you are that worried why don't you call them?

too much hassle

going to call them next week if i dont here anything back

Ringing them after lunch

Ah what could of been tonight

Got a refund on my ticket though so happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Looks like all may not be well in TFF land again..

http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com/2019/01/05/curt-smith-tears-for-fears/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I hope those rumours are not true ,would be a right swindle if Curt isn't on this tour especially after the original delay.
    The Killarney gig could be cancelled too ,they've sold feck all tickets for it ,it was announced far too late.
    Hopefully it goes ahead with both members of the band as I have front row seats and was looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

If things aren't going so well, I wouldn't be surprised to see both Irish shows cancelled since they're the first on this run of shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

kmurph wrote: »
    Looks like all may not be well in TFF land again..

http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com/2019/01/05/curt-smith-tears-for-fears/

Give us a break - seriously - if I thought it was only one and not the original two - then I would cash in my ticket. I bought tickets possibly end of 2017 for the 2018 concert which we all know was cancelled and we've all had to wait a long time for the rescheduled concert. If after all this time it isn't the original two then I will be really pd off and I think as it's the first week of January - the least the Management team can do is be honest to their fans - who've waited too damn long. All these concert tickets cost a fortune and well in advance - so somebody gets to enjoy the interest! I'm travelling from Cork - staying in Dublin the night - it's not a case of we trot down the road to the 3 Arena - half of the country is travelling at great cost. Tell us the truth - NOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Got the day off work the next day only for this crap.

• Advertisement

Happy I choose a refund from my original ticket and bought a ticket for Ozzy and Judas Priest the night before

All is not lost yet for ye going they didn't come out and say it won't be the original lineup ?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I've booked the Thurs and Fri off work - they better let us know soon...…...:mad:

Happy I choose a refund from my original ticket and bought a ticket for Ozzy and Judas Priest the night before

All is not lost yet for ye going they didn't come out and say it won't be the original lineup ?

I wouldnt be surprised if Ozzy cancels too ,looking at the seating map ,only about half the tickets have been sold.

Zardoz wrote: »
    I wouldnt be surprised if Ozzy cancels too ,looking at the seating map ,only about half the tickets have been sold.

It should go ahead they could curtain off sections get

Remember was at nickelback in 2016 and it was a pretty small crowd. The standing section was curtained off

No matter how small the crowd they can adjust too it in the 3arena

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Had a look majority out of curiosity - standing not available and nearly all lower block tickets gone and sure there is a number of upper block tickets available but the fact they are even open for arena metal gig here that is actually fairly good going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Have seats for Tears For Fears could I get into the Standing section with them.

Had a look majority out of curiosity - standing not available and nearly all lower block tickets gone and sure there is a number of upper block tickets available but the fact they are even open for arena metal gig here that is actually fairly good going.

Standing is still available and there are loads of seats left .
    Odd that they are showing that seating map for the 3arena ,Ive not seen it before ,basically shows every seat in the place.
    I guess they will just close off the back section .

Standing is still available and there are loads of seats left .
    Odd that they are showing that seating map for the 3arena ,Ive not seen it before ,basically shows every seat in the place.
    I guess they will just close off the back section .

Yes and BlockA - 2 seats left
    Block B - 38
    Block C - 30
    Block D - 4
    Block E - 42 + 10 VIP
    Block F - 58
    Block G - 1 seat

Block L,M & K have sold a chunk so will be open for sure, nothing like you are making it out to be and tryed again "we couldn't find you a ticket" coming up when you attempt to purchase standing.

whats the lastest on this ?

will be the orginal band or 1 member only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Curt tweeted the other day, “See You In Europe” indicating all is well, and this has been interpreted as - he is participating on the tour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Through work offer, 2 for 1 tickets for INEC on Jan 30th.
    They mustn't have sold many.
    PM if anybody wants the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Have two seats hoping to swap for standing if anyone's interested. 3 Arena gig.

Have seats for Tears For Fears could I get into the Standing section with them.

Interested in knowing this too. Could I go to the box office and just swap them?

Yes and BlockA - 2 seats left
    Block B - 38
    Block C - 30
    Block D - 4
    Block E - 42 + 10 VIP
    Block F - 58
    Block G - 1 seat

Block L,M & K have sold a chunk so will be open for sure, nothing like you are making it out to be and tryed again "we couldn't find you a ticket" coming up when you attempt to purchase standing.

And he cancelled ,quelle surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Ozzy?

Postponed was the word from the promoter.

Tempted now again with ozzy not playing til the autumn

Not sure is €80 and the hassle of traveling worth it for TFF

Tempted now again with ozzy not playing til the autumn

Not sure is €80 and the hassle of traveling worth it for TFF

Course it is!

Course it is!

Put an advert up on toutless for a cheap ticket but I'll decide tomorrow night and buy a ticket up there if I don't get one cheap

The bus is a great thing lol

• Advertisement

I can't afford it at all but I got the tickets so long ago that I have to now.

Advertisement