Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolce Gusto Mini-Me - one-pod drinks are COLD!

Options
  • 27-10-2017 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    Does anyone have this problem? It only happens with one-pod drinks ie. Americano. All other 2-pod drinks like cappuchino and latte, are hot.

I use tap water - from the cold tap - to fill the water tank, so it's at the normal cold water tap temperature. I followed the pictorial instructions that came with the machine, to the letter.
    So I cannot understand the reason for the cold drinks. It doesn't make much sense to me.

My machine is brand new, so there's no descaling needed for a good while yet.

I reported the problem to Nescafe and a lady from their customer support left a voicemail to say she couldn't understand it and to check to make sure I wasn't pulling the lever to the left instead of the right, for hot drinks. Which, of course, I wasn't!

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Dee Cee

Advertisement