Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 month contract

Options
  • 27-10-2017 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

When I signed up with eir broadband in June I was told it was a six month contract. The contract I signed clearly states 'minimum duration 6 months'. But when I checked on my eir it said I was in a 12 month contract. ?
    I rang eir and was eventually told that the representative in the shop had made a mistake or probably didn't have sufficient training.
    Could you look into this for me? thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Abbie246 wrote: »
    When I signed up with eir broadband in June I was told it was a six month contract. The contract I signed clearly states 'minimum duration 6 months'. But when I checked on my eir it said I was in a 12 month contract. ?
    I rang eir and was eventually told that the representative in the shop had made a mistake or probably didn't have sufficient training.
    Could you look into this for me? thanks 
    Hi there Abbie246

Thank you for getting in touch with us here

If the agent already advised you that this was incorrectly set up, I would advise you to contact Customer Care first, confirm that they left a note stating this and that you have proof of this being a 6 month contact.

I would then go to the store, request to speak to a manager and let them get in touch with a supervisor in the call centre to sort this out for you

-Kyle

Advertisement