If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price match

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sharp2012 wrote: »
    Hi I was looking to purchase a Denon mini hifi but have seen it cheaper elsewhere and I was wondering if you could better the deal they are offering as I am a previous customer and would prefer to buy from yourselfs

http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-16328-denon-rcdn9-networked-mini-system-with-wharfedale-diamond-91-speakers-with-free-speaker-cable.aspx
    Hi Sharp2012.

Thanks for the post.

The RCDN9 has been very popular.

I could offer the RCDN9 with the Diamond 9.0 for £348 delivered and I'll also throw in 5m meters of speaker cable like they are doing.

If you want to go for the system drop me your contact number in a PM and I'll give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Sharp2012

Can you let me have these speakers for that price as the speakers they are offing are better quality http://richersounds.ie/p-11473-2020i-gr.aspx

Can you let me have these speakers for that price as the speakers they are offing are better quality http://richersounds.ie/p-11473-2020i-gr.aspx
    Hi Sharp2012.

Sorry my bad. I was looking at wrong speakers.

I've re-checked with the 9.1's and I can offer the price of £359 delivered.
    They are £359 plus £10 shipping = £369.00

Also throwing in 5 meters of speaker cable free of charge.

So just to double check you have the 9.1 speaker as I didn’t see them on your website if yes then I will go for it and will drop you a pm next week as I’m away at the min

So just to double check you have the 9.1 speaker as I didn’t see them on your website if yes then I will go for it and will drop you a pm next week as I’m away at the min
    Hey Sharp2012.

Hold up. I really am having a bad day on this one.

The 9.1 are not in stock and might be a special order for ourselves. I had been looking at the Diamond 220 on my till system.

How about the Q Acoustics 2020i along with the RCDN9. or maybe the Mission LX2's (5 star reviewed in What HiFi)

Q Acoustics 2020i:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11473-2020i-gr.aspx

Mission LX2:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202351-walnut-317821.aspx

• Advertisement

I’ll happily take the mission lx2 and will drop you a pm on Monday when I’m home thank you

I’ll happily take the mission lx2 and will drop you a pm on Monday when I’m home thank you
    No problem Sharp2012.

Drop me a PM on Monday and I'll crunch some numbers and see what deal I can offer on the two items.

No problem Sharp2012.

Drop me a PM on Monday and I'll crunch some numbers and see what deal I can offer on the two items.

I was under the impression you were letting me have it for £359 delivered?

No problem Sharp2012.

I was under the impression you were letting me have it for £359 delivered?
    Hi Sharp2012.

The £359 price was for the Diamond 9.1 (Which I can't get stock of).

The RCDN9 with the LX2's retails for £432 or with the Q Acoustics 2020i retails at £378.00
    I can do the 2020i system for £359 but the best on the LX2 pack would be £390

Unfortunately I just cant get the LX2 system down to the £359 price. Sorry.

thanks but i feel the deal on the other site is better
    appreciate your help anyway

• Advertisement

thanks but i feel the deal on the other site is better
    appreciate your help anyway
    No problem, let me know if we can help with anything else.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.