Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arklow to Kilkenny commute

Options
  • 27-10-2017 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

I may be looking at temporary commute from Arklow to Kilkenny Monday to Friday 9-5.

Has anyone done this? Am I mad to think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

bisset wrote: »
    I may be looking at temporary commute from Arklow to Kilkenny Monday to Friday 9-5.

Has anyone done this? Am I mad to think of it?

I used work in tinahely and it was exactly an hour (pre M9). But was dodgy in frost or snow which you get in wicklow!
    Used head over to tullow and out the shillelagh road. You can go the same way onto Aughrim and back road into Arklow.
    To Arklow its probably best go M9-junction 5 onto N80 to Bunclody. Then take a left at Clohammon at Slaney Meats and Road over to Ferns. Then catch the N11 at Ferns and follow it northbound, get on M11 at Clogh and take the exit for arklow (north or south depending on where you're going).
    I have to head over there now and then and that's the way I go. It's about 1 hr 20 or so.

Advertisement