Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making your own e-liquid Part 1...Links for 72 Nic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Great video. Always liked the sound of that liquid he makes so its great to see it being made step by step. This will probably be my first diy mix when i get the bits together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Great video. Always liked the sound of that liquid he makes so its great to see it being made step by step. This will probably be my first diy mix when i get the bits together.

I don't know how he chain vapes,I couldn't vape that way,500ml is a lot of liquid,he has 4 recipes on his website which he lets a liquid manufacturer make 3 of his recipes & they sell them,but he refuses to take a percentage of the profits.

Those links for 72 Nic,I was reading the comments below the video & some have ordered the 72 Nic & got it with no probs.

Advertisement