Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing up

Options
  • 27-10-2017 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Just prior to checking with boards I was half way through Signing up on line ....I was been asked for all personal details including bank details
    .driving licence details and other personal details
    .I stopped half way through as I thought this was very unprofessional..and I was afraid that my personal details could be compromised.
    Does EIR sign up people fully on line for their service ? Is this not a risky way of doing it?
    Hope I haven't been scanned ..got to EIR via switcher.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Just prior to checking with boards I was half way through Signing up on line ....I was been asked for all personal details including bank details
    .I stopped half way through as I thought this was very unprofessional..and I was afraid that my personal details could be compromised.
    Does EIR sign up people fully on line for their service ? Is this not a risky way of doing it?
    Hi there 2012paddy2012

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.  If you used switcher.ie, I would suggest contacting them regarding this error and see if they can assist you there.

If you want to sign up to become an eir customer, you can always ring 1800 773 729 Mon-Fri (9am - 9pm) Sat (10am - 6pm)

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there 2012paddy2012

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.  If you used switcher.ie, I would suggest contacting them regarding this error and see if they can assist you there.

If you want to sign up to become an eir customer, you can always ring 1800 773 729 Mon-Fri (9am - 9pm) Sat (10am - 6pm)

-Kyle
    Kyle How much does it cost to sign up to Eir.  A rough figure will suffice if you haven't proper figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

hillbloom wrote: »
    eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there 2012paddy2012

-Kyle
    Kyle How much does it cost to sign up to Eir.  A rough figure will suffice if you haven't proper figure.
    Hi 2012paddy2012,

You can view our bundle prices online on the below link:

https://www.eir.ie/bundles/

We offer free installations on landline and broadband. if you're ordering a mobile phone, you may be asked to pay a deposit. I wouldn't be able to give you a price for this from here, I'm afraid, You would need to get in touch with our sales team for this.

- Adam

Advertisement