Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon of Shandon

Options
  • 27-10-2017 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going to see the Dragon of Shandon parade on Tuesday?
    I'm not really into parades generally but I really love this one. Love the music and characters. It's a world class little parade and run on a shoestring.
    For anyone who hasn't seen it, I highly recommend a gander. Family friendly, too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

I've been to this the past few years, couldn't recommend it enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Really wanted to go to this but the times are bad, the kids would miss trick or treating if I brought them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Have been a part of this a number of times - usually one of the legs of the dragon. It’s an incredible production. Haven’t been able to take part since my daughter was born unfortunately, going to go in and watch it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ollie111

We will be travelling from Carrigaline this evening to see this. Where would be a good spot to see it? Does it head down town?

Advertisement