Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not filling atms

Options
  • 27-10-2017 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Why are the retail ATMS out of service in Clonee and Ongar again this evening?
    It was the same last weekend. I shouldn't have to do a 20 mile round trip to take out money. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Seriously? Not a single ATM working within 10 miles of Clonee...?

http://irishatmlocator.com/view-atms-in-Ongar,_Dublin

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

endacl wrote: »
    Seriously? Not a single ATM working within 10 miles of Clonee...?

http://irishatmlocator.com/view-atms-in-Ongar,_Dublin

:rolleyes:
    Rolleyes if you want. I can only use Bank of Ireland ATMS. So that list is useless. The one in Dunnes Ongar is down. The one in the Clonee petrol.station is also out of service. As is the Dunboyne one! That's 20 miles right there and I still have no cash.  If I could use ANY atm I would {rolleyes}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post here on boards. 

We are sorry to hear this and for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please be assured I have passed this onto our ATM services team for further investigation.

Thanks again for letting us know and apologies.

Kareana

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yesterday morning at the Blanchardstown branch 1 atm "Out of Service" and the other one had a black screen which looked mostly like a DOS screen.

It is ok, it is only my money i dont have acces to when i want to.
    Happy to pay for the privilege and receive 0.015%  interest nowadays.

Anything else i can help you with?

Advertisement