Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICEP Europe courses

Options
  • 27-10-2017 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭

Just looking for peoples opinions on ICEP Europe courses.

I am looking at doing either the Professional Diploma/Certificate in Special & Inclusive Education awarded through DCU or a Masters in Special & Additional Learning Needs awarded through University of East London.

Has anyone any experience of doing either of these? How do principals look on these courses?

I already have a masters in a completely different area to education so doing a masters isn't really a motivating factor for me.

Any feedback on these would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 userb

I would be interested in what people's experiences are as well I am thinking of looking at a course...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Was looking in to this recently. The UEL one is 1060 pounds per module but the the exact same modules awarded by DCU is 750euro a module . It's a lot of money when you consider the posrgrad dip in SEN or Learning support from the DES is a lot cheaper. I'm sure a lot of NPT's are doing this online course to get employment. Shame the minister wouldnt help NPT's get further skills in this area instead of new springboard idea.

Advertisement