Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Transfers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info! Good to know. I am just looking at Chelsea's fixtures and see lots of cleans sheets incoming - so to have the extra possibility of attacking returns would be nice! I have the funds too, luckily.

Until Kante returns I wouldn't touch a Chelsea defender, they have been shocking at the back in recent games, almost 7m for a defender in that team at the minute is poor value for money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

PVA wrote: »
    I'm 100% dumping Chicharito, he's been awful for me, no goals, no assists. Good riddance

he scored Saturday. were you on free hit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Hogey007 wrote: »

He was

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

ElTel wrote: »
    I'd lose Tadic before Chicarito.
    Sakho has shot his mouth off about wanting out just as it looked like he might get a chance from Bilic.

You'll have to wait for WHU presser because Cresswell came off with a knock.
    You could be down to the bare bones.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2017/10/31/line-up-lessons-gameweek-10-part-two/

A hit could be your best bet but it may still leave you with a player you don't want.

Yea Il have to wait til Friday. I think taking a hit may be best option. Could drop Bavies or Alonso for a -8 (4,5m defender) too just to give me more of an upgrade

Thinking in the ilk of Firmino or Sane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

km79 wrote: »
    He was

Was thinking. There's def better options than him at the moment, when Carroll gets his inevitable injury Hernandez might become an option again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I did joselu to Abraham last night. Will possibly be going -8 this week depending on what happens in tonights games.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Hogey007 wrote: »

Yep, and benched him vs Spurs! Had him every week he didn't score...

He's one of a number of players that never delivered any points tbh, hence the reason I'm sitting outside the top million. Getting rid of the deadwood now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Wildcarded last week - was originally planning on banking but it was such a borderline omnishambles that I may have to do some follow up surgery.

Not sure what to do with Sanchez - could he do some damage against City defence? I expect Arsenal to get hammered but he could be involved in the consolation goals I've envisaged in my head.

Other than that - it'll be a hit to get Kane back in, with Morata/Jesus making way and Sane in for Sanchez :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Monreal to someone, not sure who though. Probably to Jones

I'm going to go with my gut and get richarlson instead of grobb
    Leaves me the option of Murray as my cheap striker then if I go down that road to get hazard in
    A lot depends on vardys form on that one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Operation get rid of Aguero and get in Kane can begin. Jesus will start on Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kane starts tonight. I'll bring him back in for Lacazette

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Kane starts tonight. I'll bring him back in for Lacazette

Will ye let him finish the game uninjured first :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Islander13 wrote: »
    Operation get rid of Aguero and get in Kane can begin. Jesus will start on Sunday

Jesus may start Sunday, but Aguero will most definitely start (barring an injury tonight) He is the No 1 striker so he’s not going to be rested against Arsenal so he can be fresh to sit on the bench for a couple of Argentina friendlies.

Benimar wrote: »
    Jesus may start Sunday, but Aguero will most definitely start (barring an injury tonight) He is the No 1 striker so he’s not going to be rested against Arsenal so he can be fresh to sit on the bench for a couple of Argentina friendlies.

Did we not have this discussion last weekend :)

Yes I think tonight has showed that
    Aguero will be in for me from GW 13 onwards
    Will have lukaku for 11&12 and then straight swap
    Will switch Sterling out for Pogba too

Time to start crunching the numbers now !
    Bavies will free up some cash anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Islander13 wrote: »
    Did we not have this discussion last weekend :)

We did, and you were correct then (something I also copped around Friday and played an Aguero-less Free Hit), but there is no way A fit Aguero doesn’t start against Arsenal with an international break coming up.

He’s had his rest last weekend.

We did, and you were correct then (something I also copped around Friday and played an Aguero-less Free Hit), but there is no way A fit Aguero doesn’t start against Arsenal with an international break coming up.

He’s had his rest last weekend.

I'm a city fan and would love the above to be true (as I love Aguero more than any other poster in this forum does, 93:20 etc!) but I think Pep really does see Jesus as a more potent overall asset. Aguero will get lots of playing time but I think in a Champions League final or really big league game with everyone fit, he's on the bench. Time will tell I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Bavies plays tonight.

Anyone want to make a call on his likelihood to be rotated this weekend?

I have a bench of non-starters that I really need to upgrade and I'll take the additional 4 point hit now if there's a good chance he's rested

Morzadec wrote: »
    Bavies plays tonight.

I have a bench of non-starters that I really need to upgrade and I'll take the additional 4 point hit now if there's a good chance he's rested

I would guess that Crystal Palace at home is a good low risk opportunity to give Rose 90 mins

• Advertisement

Morzadec wrote: »
    Bavies plays tonight.

I'm also considering the 4 pt hit now this week if he looks like not playing
    Hard to call though
    And if he plays .......

Is there not a chance Aguero will actually start because they are friendlies ?

Is there not a chance Aguero will actually start because they are friendlies ?

Aguero as it stands will start
    Sure he didn't play at all last weekend
    Sane will surely be rested now
    But Sterling may also be with bilva not starting

Personally I think Jesus will take sanes wing spot with dilva and hopefully Sterling
    Aguero up front

km79 wrote: »
    Aguero as it stands will start
    Sure he didn't play at all last weekend
    Sane will surely be rested now
    But Sterling may also be with bilva not starting

Personally I think Jesus will take sanes wing spot with dilva and hopefully Sterling
    Aguero up front

I wasn’t clear in my response to the other post.

Aguero hasn’t been getting game time at international level.

So I was pointing out he may actually play those internationals because they are friendlies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Trying to find patterns in Pep's random team selection is a losing battle.

Sell toby alderwield if you have him. Hamstring gone

Probably Dier to centre half so no bargain to be had

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Ah lads we aren't back to this pep guessing game again for f*** sake

Bavies now struggling too.

Think I'll avoid aguero and jesus. Can't be playing Russian roulette every week

• Advertisement

John Stones looks very good in the air all of a sudden. I think he's due a power game week sometime soon

Advertisement