Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Panthro wrote: »
    The Deli counter has been taken out.
    In Sane as it sounds.
    Good Lord what have I done

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Islander13 wrote: »
    I would guess that Crystal Palace at home is a good low risk opportunity to give Rose 90 mins

Yeah think I need to take the hit.

If it's not Bavies, it'll be Coutinho, if not Coutinho then one of the City lads.

Really need a playing bench at the mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Benimar wrote: »
    Jesus may start Sunday, but Aguero will most definitely start (barring an injury tonight) He is the No 1 striker so he’s not going to be rested against Arsenal so he can be fresh to sit on the bench for a couple of Argentina friendlies.
    Let me guess, you own Aguero?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Alli seems to be finding form - thinking of switching Eriksen to Alli to bank the 0.3m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »

I don't
    He will 100% start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

I do, because I expect him to start.

Be interested to hear why you think he won’t? Would it be poor form of me to guess it’s because you don’t own him??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Sane might have just come off injured, not sure but think he was limping

Islander13 wrote: »
    Sane might have just come off injured, not sure but think he was limping

He ain't starting Sunday either way
    That's my pep prediction

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Pep will play his strongest team or team that he thinks is best to beat arsenal, their isn't going to be rotation for rotations sake. Its a tough game . If sane is fit I'd expect him to start they need his pace to stretch teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

The Pep saga is hilarious if anything else. Would it be too bold of me to suggest we stop looking at playing and subbing patterns and instead see his changing teams for what they are.

He picks the team based on the team they are playing against how they will be playing and who they will be playing with. He has the squad that he can do this.

• Advertisement

Pep will play his strongest team or team that he thinks is best to beat arsenal, their isn't going to be rotation for rotations sake. Its a tough game . If sane is fit I'd expect him to start they need his pace to stretch teams.

Sterling and jesus are no slouches :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Did Kane go off to be rested or did he pick up a knock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Benimar wrote: »
    I do, because I expect him to start.

Be interested to hear why you think he won’t? Would it be poor form of me to guess it’s because you don’t own him??
    Correct!

It's getting funny the wayit's like that pretty much every week here now. Aguero owners try to convince themselves he'll start. Jesus owners try to convice themselves he won't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Did Kane go off to be rested or did he pick up a knock?

Looked fine. Rested I'd guess with the game over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Correct!

It's getting funny the wayit's like that pretty much every week here now. Aguero owners try to convince themselves he'll start. Jesus owners try to convice themselves he won't.

Just to be clear, im not saying Aguero will play just because I have him. Im capable of a bit more logical thinking than that.

Aguero was rested at the weekend, started tonight as I believe he is 1st choice for the big games, and City will regard Arsenal as a big game. I cannot see one reason why he won’t start....can you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Just did Jesus to Aguero. He’s the safer option long term and has more captaincy potential.

I’m now on Sane, Sterling and Aguero in the City lotto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Whilst kane played he wasn't razor sharp and definitely was not sprinting full 100%. Wouldn't surprised if he got rested on the bench st the weekend.

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Whilst kane played he wasn't razor sharp and definitely was not sprinting full 100%. Wouldn't surprised if he got rested on the bench st the weekend.

You were watching a different match to me !
    Who would Poch be resting him for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Thinking of doing Jesus > Aguero & Kola > 4.5-5.0 Def for a -4.

Not getting into who Pep starts debate....I just think on form Aguero is a much better option. Jesus was rubbish v West Brom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Lacazette back to Kane done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Sturridge is tempting me, might give him another GW to see how he gets on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

km79 wrote: »
    You were watching a different match to me !
    Who would Poch be resting him for?

Apologies I though the arsenal game was the following Sunday forgot about international break. Wouldn't be surprised if he started.

I thought Harry played excellent but didnt seem to be pushing things in case the hamstring went

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Looking at playing 4-3-3 next week but undecided which defender to drop out of this list:

Davies, Jones,Cedric, Naughton, Zanka. All have potential to keep a clean sheet

thunderdog wrote: »
    Looking at playing 4-3-3 next week but undecided which defender to drop out of this list:

Davies, Jones,Cedric, Naughton, Zanka. All have potential to keep a clean sheet

The ones I've bolded start no question for me.

I'd probably look at bookies odds for a clean sheet to decide the last spot

Morzadec wrote: »
    The ones I've bolded start no question for me.

I'd probably look at bookies odds for a clean sheet to decide the last spot

Always play Jones

km79 wrote: »
    Always play Jones

Yeah Jones probably has the added edge of being a top candidate for bonus if United keep a cleany, not sure if Zanka has the same bonus potential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I'm thinking I need to get rid of Kola this week, 14 points was class last week but not sure if it's sustainable at that 6.0 price with their next 7 fixtures. (mci, TOT, bur, HUD, MUN, sou, whu)

Thinking of a sideways move downgrading Kola to a 4.5/5.0 so I can then upgrade Jesus to Aguero. Given this DF will be rotating with Naughton most likely as I have Walker & Jones

Possible options are BOU players, given they've been crap this season with 1 CS, they've nice fixtures coming up after the Newcastle game this weekend. (HUD, swa, BUR, SOU, cry) up until the United game

Swansea rotate well with WBA after this week so maybe a player here. (CHE/bur, NEW, CRY, WBA) before getting tougher in GW17

BRI defender maybe Duffy or Dunk: (swa, STO, MUN, cry, LIV, hud)

Options then are:
    - Ake & Daniels for 4.9 at BOU
    - Gibbs 5.0 or Evans at 4.9
    - Duffy or Dunk at 4.5/4.4

Or leave Kola in completely ?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Contemplating Sane to Salah . . . a bit mental I know given Sane's form but I'd agree with the general concensus here that there's a good chance he'll be rotated this wkend. Add in to the mix that west ham look like they could be missing 2 if not 3 of their starting defenders then Liverpool could have a field day. I got sane in before @ 8.3 so I'll be making a .2 profit on him and I have Kun as City cover. Madness?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I'm thinking I need to get rid of Kola this week, 14 points was class last week but not sure if it's sustainable at that 6.0 price with their next 7 fixtures. (mci, TOT, bur, HUD, MUN, sou, whu)

Thinking of a sideways move downgrading Kola to a 4.5/5.0 so I can then upgrade Jesus to Aguero. Given this DF will be rotating with Naughton most likely as I have Walker & Jones

Possible options are BOU players, given they've been crap this season with 1 CS, they've nice fixtures coming up after the Newcastle game this weekend. (HUD, swa, BUR, SOU, cry) up until the United game

Swansea rotate well with WBA after this week so maybe a player here. (CHE/bur, NEW, CRY, WBA) before getting tougher in GW17

BRI defender maybe Duffy or Dunk: (swa, STO, MUN, cry, LIV, hud)

Options then are:
    - Ake & Daniels for 4.9 at BOU
    - Gibbs 5.0 or Evans at 4.9
    - Duffy or Dunk at 4.5/4.4

Or leave Kola in completely ?

I'm thinking it's time for him to be moved on too maguire caught my eye and will free up funds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I'm thinking it's time for him to be moved on too maguire caught my eye and will free up funds

I'd thought of Fuchs & Simpson actually (Maguire is too expensive for me to get Aguero in) but aren't their fixtures a little off putting in the coming weeks?

Stoke away this weekend, then MCI, whu, TOT, BUR, new, sou

I have Vardy and a little worried I'll have to ship him out at his 8.5 price and those initial 3 fixtures - possibly Firmino in :eek:

Advertisement