Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Contemplating Sane to Salah . . . a bit mental I know given Sane's form but I'd agree with the general concensus here that there's a good chance he'll be rotated this wkend. Add in to the mix that west ham look like they could be missing 2 if not 3 of their starting defenders then Liverpool could have a field day. I got sane in before @ 8.3 so I'll be making a .2 profit on him and I have Kun as City cover. Madness?!

Absolute madness to get rid of Sane imo, especially if you will make a big loss if you want to bring him back in.

Arsenal is a big game and Sane has been exceptional as of late, I personally don't think he will be rotated. It's always hard to predict with Pep, but the guy is the highest scoring player in the game. Even if you knew he was going to miss next game (which we don't) he'd still very likely be back in after the international break. The points he's bringing in at his value make him arguably a must-have.

My opinion anyway, would be a ballsy move, maybe it could pay off for you, certainly a very decent chance in the short term but would be surprised if this benefitted you long term

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

God dammit I'm stumped sitting on

Elliot foster
    Kola Alonso bavies Jones Moreno
    Sanchez sterling arnie groß tpt
    Morata firmino Joselu

Was all set on Sanchez arnie and firmino out for Kane salah and ayew or Richarlison now I'm not so sure I could do Alonso kola and arnie out for Cedric Simpson and mahrez leaving money for firmino to Kane after the break but I'm way overthinking it option a is best right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

God dammit I'm stumped sitting on

Elliot foster
    Kola Alonso bavies Jones Moreno
    Sanchez sterling arnie groß tpt
    Morata firmino Joselu

Was all set on Sanchez arnie and firmino out for Kane salah and ayew or Richarlison now I'm not so sure I could do Alonso kola and arnie out for Cedric Simpson and mahrez leaving money for firmino to Kane after the break but I'm way overthinking it option a is best right?

A - get Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Selling David Silva this week and gonna bring in either Salah or Ali.

Really torn on which one to go for as both have really appealing fixtures.

Any advice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Officer999 wrote: »
    Selling David Silva this week and gonna bring in either Salah or Ali.

Really torn on which one to go for as both have really appealing fixtures.

Any advice?

What's the rest of your team? If you already have Kane then Salah, but if you dont have Kane, then one of Alli or Eriksen are a must.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

danganabu wrote: »
    What's the rest of your team? If you already have Kane then Salah, but if you dont have Kane, then one of Alli or Eriksen are a must.

I already have Kane yeah. No Liverpool players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

As a city fan and a Sane owner i put this in one of the threads on october 14th and it will remain true
    You can quote me on this sane is here to stay as long as mendy is out. Whole gameplan pep has requires width, delph and danilo cant give it on the left so sane there til the end, mark my words!

City need Sane more than any other player at the minute, there is no one else that can play wide left like he can and he is currently pivotal to the system as long as Mendy is out.

Bernardo Silva has never played on the left for city not even for a few minutes, the only option would be to put Jesus there and i just dont think that's realistic as he comes inside too much and will kill peps tactics. Unless he has some unheard of realistic plan for Arsenal, Sane will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Aguero to Kane

Debating whether to take a hit and swap Silva for Sané.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Officer999 wrote: »
    I already have Kane yeah. No Liverpool players.

Definitely Salah so, his not exactly clinical or composed but he creates so many chances and gets in so many good positions he eventually scores, dont watch him play though he will break your fcukin heart :D If he gets 10 points in a gameweek it probably should have been 30!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

POKERKING wrote: »
    As a city fan and a Sane owner i put this in one of the threads on october 14th and it will remain true

City need Sane more than any other player at the minute, there is no one else that can play wide left like he can and he is currently pivotal to the system as long as Mendy is out.

Bernardo Silva has never played on the left for city not even for a few minutes, the only option would be to put Jesus there and i just dont think that's realistic as he comes inside too much and will kill peps tactics. Unless he has some unheard of realistic plan for Arsenal, Sane will play.

Who gets benched then in your opinion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Thinking about Fabregas to Gross. Kante almost back and now Drinkwater on the scene has me worried for Fabs game time. Watched Brighton the weekend and Gross was uber impressive. Am thinking he could me my cheap(ish) mid for the rest of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I remember you said that unfortunately I'd just played my wildcard and had my 2 city lads. I'll be moving to sane as soon as I possibly can.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭dicky dunne

Hart to Peroni (played the last three games)
    Silva to Sane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Hart to Peroni (played the last three games)
    Silva to Sane

I'd be on the booze too after going with Hart in the first place :pac:

7187278635_5902b5c6a0_b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Have gone for

Firmino to Abraham
    Dilva to Alli (Was between Ali/Eriksen/De Bruyne)

That's -4 but now have 2.2m in the bank, up to half of which will be used to change either Aguero or Lukaku to Kane next week.

Then have the rest to upgrade my defense. Currently is Bavies/Jones/Mee/Kiko/Mbemba

If speroni is still starting after the int break I'll be getting him in for foster who I never use anyway and will NEVER EVER get back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

km79 wrote: »
    If speroni is still starting after the int break I'll be getting him in for foster who I never use anyway and will NEVER EVER get back

Havn't paid attention to it, was Hennessy dropped by Hodgson or was he injured? I'd be doing the same swap would be a nice 0.5m to use elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Great info, it's what I felt but don't have the same in depth knowledge as you. Wish I had seen it on October 14th, likely would have put him in my team earlier! Genuinely think Sane is likely going to be a season keeper for me.

As you say, Delph is playing as a "false full back" (more like a DM in possession) which means the width has to come from the wide mids. This system also helps KDB and Silva from a FF perspective I would say as they can allow Delph and Fernandinho to do a bit more of the deep playmaking and it pushes them up the field a little

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Very likely to get Kane and Moreno for Morata and Kolasinac for a -4 tonight.

Keeping Jesus.
    0.1M short of dumping Sakho to a 4.5M dud.

I for one took note of Pokering's Sane post. Cheers dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

If Sané definitely starts, then either Sterling or Aguero gets benched, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

SlickRic wrote: »
    If Sané definitely starts, then either Sterling or Aguero gets benched, no?

I think Pep's front 3 are Sane, Aguero, Sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Is it worth doing Jesus > Aguerro or Dilva > Sane for a -4?

I was going to hold both since they were rested last night :confused:

Already used my FT getting Kane back in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Taking a -4 this week to get Kane back and ditch the premium defence.

Alonso/Bellerin/Chicarito --> Gomez/Fernández/Kane

Not too upset at losing the big guns at the back, great to have a premium front 3 for the first time this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Fabregas out for Groß it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Cant believe Dilva is about to drop again. He's due a power game week. Just activated wildcard

Kane, Alli, Dilva, Abraham, Gomez in <

> KDB, Jesus, Doucoure, Hegazi, Cedric out

Got to be Kane (c) - hopefully the top 100 awaits..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

COH wrote: »
    Is it worth doing Jesus > Aguerro or Dilva > Sane for a -4?

I was going to hold both since they were rested last night :confused:

Already used my FT getting Kane back in

In the same that I want to get Aguero in for Jesus but it’ll be part of a -4.

I’d imagine Jesus will start as well as Aguero but imagine Aguero will outscore him. By how much is key to my -4. I’ll need Aguero to outscore Jesus by at least 4 just to break even, more so to make a ‘profit’

This is essentially what’s holding me back. Pressers tomorrow may reveal more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Laca or Jesus out for Kane???

Kane and Moreno in for Jesus and Clark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

0a4e7e1d02c8a97a8c49631ccbc6ef3c.png

Any obvious way to get Kane back?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Laca or Jesus out for Kane???

Kane and Moreno in for Jesus and Clark

Lacazette
    I'd have him out before any other striker in the game
    He lasted one week in my team
    That was the first week I seen him play

• Advertisement

0a4e7e1d02c8a97a8c49631ccbc6ef3c.png

Any obvious way to get Kane back?

You are just short of a -4 of kola to dunk and lacazette to Kane . But you probably already knew that :D

For a -4 you could do moratta to vardy (or abrahams /wood/Murray ) and lacazette to Vardy

Alternatively for a -8 you could downgrade kola and bavies and the get Kane for lacazette

Advertisement