Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Game Recommendations

Options
  • 28-10-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi lads

Very occasional gamer here just looking to get stuck into a game again.

What's out there now any recommendations? I used to play the usual stuff fifa ,cod etc etc. My favourite game was the last of us.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
    Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭nedd

I dont get to play that often, wife and kids in the way, I got a PS4 a few months ago and my favourite games have been The Witcher 3, Fallout and at the moment I am playing Horizon Zero Dawn.

If you can dedicate the time to it The Witcher is an absolutely outstanding game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Bloodborne. One of the best games I've ever played.

Return to Arkham and Arkham Knight.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

If ur into south park you can't beat the new game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I think Wolfenstein is on the store for €5 right now and is an absolute steal. The sequel came out yesterday but the first game is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bazelbrush

Thanks all

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

If you don't have much time for games I can't recommend the witcher 3 even though I love it . It requires a lot of time. Maybe something like uncharted 4

• Registered Users Posts: 21 philderbeast

+1 for Uncharted 4. Easy to pick up and come back to. Fallout 4 was a great game but takes a lot of man hours.

Advertisement