Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 - Adding Accounts

Options
  • 28-10-2017 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I submitted a request via 365 to add my mortgage and BOI life policy to my 365 account, but it still has not been added. I made the request over a week ago. Can you look into it please? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

fx83wab wrote: »
    I submitted a request via 365 to add my mortgage and BOI life policy to my 365 account, but it still has not been added. I made the request over a week ago. Can you look into it please? Thanks.
    Hi fx83wab,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that your accounts haven't been added yet. We would advise you to send a message through the Ask a Question option through the Service Desk when you're logged into 365 Online. An advisor can then look into this for you. Please also check your inbox on 365 Online for any message to advise on your Add Account request.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement