Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expert Witness (Architect)

Options
  • 28-10-2017 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi , was wondering if anybody could help me, I am looking for an Expert Witness (Architect) as I wish to take a legal case against an Architect in Ireland(rep) who carried out some work for me .

I have contacted other Architects who have described themselves as Expert witnesses. They are all for it until I mention that I want to take a case against another Architect and they shy away pretty quickly and suggest that I should sit down with the Architect and it would be sorted out ( a bit like the Irish Banks I think) .

Thank You.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

He costs involvedintis would be mentaljave you got a budget breakdown to give you an idea?

It last quite hard for one person tongue against another person of the same profession and mediation is always encouraged.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

kceire wrote: »
    He costs involvedintis would be mentaljave you got a budget breakdown to give you an idea?

It last quite hard for one person tongue against another person of the same profession and mediation is always encouraged.

Best series of typos ever :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Mod Note: Please don't post the same thing across multiple fora. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement