Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes/iPhone 6s - Missing Apps and transferring purchases.

Options
  • 28-10-2017 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

iTunes 12.7.0.166

Windows 10 x64bit.

My Apps are not listed under Summary in iTunes.

If I connect my iPhone 6s Plus and choose File/Devices/Transfer Purchases from iPhone, I get a message saying that a song cannot be transferred because I am not authorized on this computer.

In iTunes, I go to Account > Authorisations > Authorise this computer, and I am told that this computer is already authorised!! :confused:

I then go back and try again and I have the same problem.

So, the transferring of purchases (i.e. Apps - all songs etc. seem to be already in iTunes) will not occur.

I need to transfer Apps coz a video App I use (Filmic Pro) needs to be accessible in iTunes in order to transfer video shot using it onto the computer.

Nightmare!

Help, please.

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Apps are no longer shown in iTunes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

BDJW wrote: »
    Apps are no longer shown in iTunes

Thanks for that.

So, how do I get video shot via Filmic Pro from my phone to my computer? It doesn’t transfer during a normal sync; only video shot using the phone’s own video feature.

Interesting problem.

Thanks again.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jc77

Use iTunes File Sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Thanks all.

File sharing solved the problem.

D.

Advertisement