Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailcam

Options
  • 28-10-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

What have you got and where did you get it?
    I got a loan of one two years ago, had a sim in it but that part never worked.
    SD card downloaded the pics afterwards.
    Got a few foxes on it.
    I've moved house since and I know there's wildlife about, pheasants and I can hear a dog fox at night, so. I'm. Thinking of purchasing one this time around...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

I've the one that crops up in the Lidl special offers from time to time. It works just fine. So far I've captured badgers, foxes, deer and pine marten in pictures. Careful when you hang it though. It also captures a lot of moving branches in strong wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

I am going to put one up at the release pen. Just to see how many of our "great hunters" visit the pen on opening day!!!!:D

Advertisement